7X Energy (7X) is offering an exciting opportunity to initiate and lead the Asset Manager function within the development and operations teams. This position will be responsible for managing the financial and operational performance of 7X’s growing portfolio of utility-scale solar generation facilities (250+MW).
- Prepare annual budgets, and quarterly and annual reports for investors and lenders.
- Oversee project activities with 7X ‘s accounting staff, including preparation and submittal of revenue invoices, monitor cash flow, and review financial statements.
- Manage contractual compliance for:
- Power purchase agreement
- Interconnection agreement
- Operating agreements
- Credit agreements
- Oversee on-site third-party O&M provider and technical management of assets in coordination with engineering staff.
- Lead communications with equipment manufacturers and resolve any potential warranty claims.
- Monitor performance optimization, and create and lead opportunities to increase availability and energy production.
- Responsible for project market operations in coordination with a third-party Energy Manager.
- Ensure NERC compliance with the support of a compliance consultant.
- Support other activities as requested, such as development, origination, construction, and finance.
- Travel up to 15% including to project sites.
- Minimum three to five years of experience in asset management of utility-scale renewable energy projects.
- Familiarity with renewable energy project financial modeling and financing structures.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong writing, presentation, and technical communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced use of Excel.
- Programming capabilities (SQL, Python) is a plus.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Accounting, or Economics required. MBA preferred.
7X Energy, Inc offers competitive salary and benefits and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resume and cover letter to Ashley Highsmith at Ashley.Highsmith@7X.energy